Friday, June 6, 2014

App Of The Month: Relevant Radio

Picture
Relevant Radio : Talk Radio For Catholic Life
This is one of the first apps that I downloaded when I received my new Iphone. In my area we do not have any Catholic radio stations so this was amazing for me because I have heard nothing like it. Wonderful programs with wonderful people devoted to their work.

You can listen to this live broadcast anywhere you go all across the world. This app also gives you the ability to listen to podcast of their past programs or anything you missed. You can send in prayer requests and donate to the station, it is listener funded which makes it commercial free.  You can also access their Facebook page and website.
Price: Free
Supports:
Phone App compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Requires Android 2.2 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment