Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cheap And Easy Art Display

     
     The fridge has been overrun with all the art projects my kids have done so far just in the past few weeks! We were running out of room and my son would enjoy taking them off the fridge in doing so annoying his little sister. This was a issue I needed to fix. While browsing Pinterest - I came across this post and picture using cafe rods and curtain clips to display family photos which is also a great idea!



     I figured it would work with art as well! So I headed to my local Walmart and picked up a short cafe rod, it was only a little over $3! There are different lengths you can chose from if working with a larger space. 
   I had the curtains clips already that I picked up from a garage sale for $.50 so that was a deal! The hardware to hang the rod came with the rod so we didn't have to worry about that. Only took my husband about 5 minutes to put it up.


 We plan on putting up another bar as soon as I run to the store to get another bar. So far it has worked great and my kids love to see their art hung up and show daddy when he gets home from work. It also works as a great place to dry the art also. Now my fridge is free from art and my son cant rip them off. Happy mommy, Happy kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment