Saturday, June 14, 2014

Travel Prayer/Saint Cards

     Even though my daughter does not read she is still learning by listening and looking at words as we read. I have started working with my daughter on learning her basic prayers, such as the Our Father and Hail Mary, etc... I was thinking of printing out the prayers on a piece of paper, which I still plan on doing, but found a smaller and more portable way to do it. This DIY project made it so she can bring her prayers along in her backpack when we go to Church or just riding in the car.

     You can go to any Catholic Store or even buy online and find their shelf of prayer cards. My store charges .30 cents per paper card and .75 cents per laminated card. I decided to go with paper because I have a laminator at home. Here is a list of everything you will need for this project:



What You Need:
  • Prayer Cards (Paper or laminated)
  • A laminator for paper cards
  • Laminating Sheets
  • Book Rings
  • Paper Punch
  • Scissors

How To Make Your Travel Prayer Cards:
  1. Choose your prayer cards you want laminated and put them into your laminating sheet.
  2. Put them through the laminator.
3. You are now ready to cut out the cards.

 4. Take your hole punch and punch the corner of each card in the exact spot on each card 
   
   5. Take you Book Ring and open it putting your card onto the ring



Now your children can have their prayers with them wherever they go! 

My daughter loves these and I plan on making ones with saints also. The prayer cards can be used in so many ways and these are a great way to have your child bring God with them wherever they go. God Bless




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12419773/?claim=fxwpzegw222">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment