Thursday, June 12, 2014

He Always Protects You Even When It Doesn't Feel Like It

Picture
     I always have days that I feel have gone so horrible and it could not get worse. Then I see this photo and realize how worse it could have been and start to count my blessings. I realize that the things that happened to me today were put there by Him and I need to trust in Him always.
Let Go And Let God
PRAYER FOR TRUST
 Christ Jesus, when all is darkness and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us, for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.

(By St. Ignatius of Loyola, 1491-1556)

No comments:

Post a Comment